GEICO FCU Car Buying Service
Purchasing your new car just got easier.
Finding the right car for you is an important and often long process. Using GEICO FCU’s Car Buying Service can help simplify the car buying process for you by breaking down the steps while ensuring you’re getting the best deal. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to save!
See what others paid for the new car you want, then get real pricing on in-stock vehicles.
Find great local deals on quality pre-owned inventory before going to the dealership.
Access a nationwide network of 14,000+ Certified Dealers committed to price transparency and an exceptional car buying experience.
Plan out your next purchase
- Search top brands and save.
- See what others paid for your dream car.
- Save time and money at the dealership.
- Feel confident in your car buying experience.
- Lock in your Guaranteed Savings off MSRP.
- Access a nationwide network of over 14,000 TrueCar Certified Dealers.
- Search an extensive used car inventory.
- New car buyers can save on avg. over $3,000 off MSRP*.
- Save hundreds off the list price with used car discounts.†
- Your Certified Dealer will find in-stock vehicles that match what you’re looking for.
- Browse quality pre-owned vehicles and know the condition of the car before going to the dealership.
- Get real pricing on local dealer inventory.
Already found your dream car? Apply for a loan with GEICO FCU
- Certified Dealers are:
- committed to providing you with a great experience.
- committed to total price transparency.
- dedicated to great service.
Get started with GEICO FCU's Car Buying Service Today!
* Between 7/1/18 and 9/30/18, the average savings off MSRP presented by TrueCar Certified Dealers to users of TrueCar powered websites based on users who received in-stock price offers and who TrueCar identified as purchasing a new vehicle of the same make and model as one of the in-stock price offers from a Certified Dealer as of 10/31/2018, was $3,402. Your actual savings may vary based on multiple factors including the vehicle you select, region, dealer, and applicable vehicle specific manufacturer incentives which are subject to change. The MSRP is determined by the manufacturer, and may not reflect the price at which vehicles are generally sold in the dealer's trade area as not all vehicles are sold at MSRP. Each dealer sets its own pricing.
† Used car discount not available in all states.