Who Can Join?
GEICO Federal Credit Union (GEICO FCU)'s field of membership, meaning those eligible for lifetime membership, are:
- associates of the GEICO Corporation and its subsidiaries
- GEICO contract employees
- employees of GEICO FCU
- employees of Banner Life Insurance Company
- persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above listed employment
- immediate family members* and immediate household members** from the above listed employment
- spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership
* Members of your immediate family are defined as your spouse, children, siblings, parents, grandparents, grandchildren, step-parents, step-children, step-siblings and adoptive relationships.
** Household members are defined as persons living in the same residence and maintaining a single economic unit.
How to Join?
If you are within GEICO FCU's field of membership, complete your membership application and return it to a staff member at your local branch. Don't forget to bring an unexpired government issued picture ID.
Notice of USA PATRIOT Act
Account Information Verification Program
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each individual or business that opens an account or requests credit.
What this means for you: When you open an account or requests credit, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, Social Security Number and other information that allows us to identify you.
We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents