GEICO FCU Blog
TurboTax - GEICO Federal Credit Union
Choose TurboTax, the smarter way to get your taxes done right
GEICO Federal Credit Union has teamed with TurboTax®, the #1 best-selling tax software, to help you get your taxes done right and your biggest possible tax refund — guaranteed.
- NEW: Expert review of your return. With TurboTax Live, you can have a live CPA or EA by your side to answer questions and review your tax return.
- Get a head start on your taxes. Snap a photo of your W-2, or import it into TurboTax from over 1 million companies. Either way, you’ll save time and get a jump start on your tax return.
- Searches over 350 deductions. TurboTax finds every deduction and credit you qualify for so you don’t miss a thing.
Get help on your taxes from a live CPA or EA
With new TurboTax Live™, do your taxes with live CPA or EA advice on demand and a one-on-one, detailed review before you file.
- Expert review of your tax return.. Get the best outcome possible and file with total confidence when you choose to have your return reviewed by an experienced CPA or EA.
- Talk live to a CPA or EA. Quickly and easily connect on screen to a tax expert to get the advice and answers you need, when you need them.
*Tax Advice, Expert Review and TurboTax Live: Access to tax advice and Expert Review (the ability to have a Tax Expert review and/or sign your tax return) is included with TurboTax Live or as an upgrade from another version, and available through October 15, 2018. These services are provided only by credentialed CPAs, EAs or tax attorneys. State tax advice is free. Some tax topics or situations may not be included as part of this service, which shall be determined in the tax expert’s sole discretion. In the event your return is reviewed by a tax expert and requires a significant level of tax advice or actual preparation, the tax expert may be required to sign your return as the preparer at which point they will assume primary responsibility for the preparation of your return. Expert Review [and TurboTax Live] not available on the TurboTax mobile app or when using a web browser on your mobile phone. On-screen help is available on a PC, laptop or the TurboTax mobile app. Service, area of expertise, experience levels, wait times, hours of operation and availability vary, and are subject to restriction and change without notice.