GEICO FCU Blog
Claim your no-cost AD&D insurance. Add more coverage starting between $1 and $1.50 per month.*
You’re entitled to $1,000 of no-cost TruStage® Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance—an exclusive member benefit paid for by GEICO Federal Credit Union. All you have to do is claim it.
AD&D insurance could be a nice supplement to life insurance and can pay a cash benefit for loss of life, hand, foot, eye, thumb, speech or hearing as a result of an accident.
Simply activate your no-cost insurance, or add coverage for yourself or your entire family. Acceptance is guaranteed—with no health questions or medical exam.
*Cost is between $1 and $1.50 per month for every $10,000 of individual TruStage AD&D Insurance.
TruStage® AD&D Insurance is offered by TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and underwritten by CMFG Life Insurance Company. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured or guaranteed by your credit union. AD&D Base Policy Series E10-ADD-2012 and E10a-014-2012
- Over 80 years of experience and consistently rated "A" "(" Excellent ")"
- It pays a cash benefit if an accident causes loss of life, or specific permanent injuries. Members part of credit unions endorsed by TruStage ages 18 and over, their spouses and their children are eligible.
- No health questions are asked and acceptance is guaranteed. With our quick and easy application process, you can enroll in three minutes or less.
- TruStage Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance can be an affordable supplement to life insurance. It's designed to be affordable with coverage amounts up to $300,000.
For more information see our FAQ
- We start with your budget and see what coverage makes sense. We'll begin with a monthly payment you can afford, because any amount of coverage can make a difference.
- We help you understand the difference between term and whole life. We'll talk about the options that fit your budget, so you can make a good choice today that could provide for your family's needs.
- 30-day Guarantee. If you're not completely satisfied, simply cancel within the first 30 days and get a full refund - no questions asked.
- Major life event? You may qualify for enrollment even outside of the open enrollment period
- Loss of health coverage from your employer
- When life changes, simplify your search for affordable health insurance. Give Us a Call today.