Whether you are looking to purchase a new home or refinance your existing mortgage, we can help.
We are committed to helping you understand all of your mortgage options as you prepare for the purchase of your new home or the refinancing of your existing mortgage. In order to do so, we have partnered with an experienced mortgage lender, Credit Union Mortgage Association, to provide you with a variety of mortgage options to meet your needs.
GEICO FCU provides members with all of the resources they need when it comes to purchasing or refinancing.
- Plan for your budget using our Mortgage Calculator.
- Browse rates, loan options and estimated costs specific to you using the Loan Consultant feature.
- Search listing and selling prices all in one place.
- Realtors ready to help with the sell or purchase of your next home.
- Calculate how much you will earn back via our Cash Rewards program.
Applying for a Loan
Applying for a loan is simple and takes very little time. We have all of the resources in one place that you would need to find your next home.Search for a home through CU Home Advantage based on the area you are looking to move to. Save all of your favorites to review later and when you are ready to purchase you can request information at the click of a button.
- All the information you would need to make a buying decision, including budgeting calculators, access to agents.
- Breakdowns of the different loan types, including explanations on what to expect with the Loan Consultant feature.
- Easy to get started with the purchase of your home once you find the property you like.
- Get cash back for using our realtors
- Tips for buying a new home
- Have an agent help you sell the property.
- Tips for selling your home
- Gain insight on the sellers market for homes in your area.
- Insight on how the housing market is in your area.
There are a lot of details and documents to keep up with while your are buying or selling a property. That is why we created a checklist to make it easy for you no matter if you are buying, selling or purchasing with a VA loan.
Refinancing Your Home
Refinancing is a great option for many of our members, whether it be to fund a home improvement project, consolidate debt or to simply save more money on your mortgage. GEICO FCU makes it simple to make the most out of your dollar.
- Our Loan Consultant tool makes it easy to find out what you can expect out of your refinance.
- Mortgage Counseling for those who may have questions which option is best for them.
- Walk through of the different types of loan we offer
- Our Refinance List makes it easy for your to stay on track, once your read you get started.
Rates & Loan Options
Ready to begin? Apply Now.
Contact a loan officer for help determining the products and rates that match your needs or call us directly at (844) 429-8702.
NMLS Registry Information for GEICO Federal Credit Union Mortgage Loan Originators
|GEICO FCU||NMLS# 410652|
|Arlene Christie||NMLS #1230158|
|Sheila King||NMLS #1769108|
|James Lee||NMLS #792428|
|Elaine Scott||NMLS #1281461|
|Amber Sparks||NMLS #1524389|
|Veronica West||NMLS #1125403|
|Amy Montgomery||NMLS #518255|