We offer different options to meet you and your family's needs.
One of the biggest benefits of joining GEICO FCU is our no-fee* Share Draft checking account. If you're paying monthly account service fees for your checking account, open a Share Draft checking account now and begin enjoying these money-saving benefits:
- No minimum balance required
- No fee* to apply
- No monthly service fee*
- Secure 24/7 account access available through ATMs, online banking, and telephone voice response
- Unlimited free Visa ® Debit Card transactions at all GEICO FCU ATMs
- Unlimited free Visa ® Debit Card transactions at all merchants when you chose "credit"
- Access to America’s largest Surcharge-Free Allpoint ® ATM network available at local and national retailers with Visa ® Debit Card
- Six (6) FREE transactions per month at non-GEICO FCU ATMs and merchants when you use your PIN. (A separate fee may be charged by the merchant or ATM owner.)
*There is no monthly service charge on GEICO FCU Share Draft checking accounts. Terms and conditions may apply. Please review our Schedule of Fees for more information.
Start smart with our Student Checking services. This account is an excellent way for a student to manage their finances and start a relationship with GEICO FCU. It is exclusively for our members between the ages of 16 and 26 years old 1 . Featured benefits include:
- No fees and no minimum balance with one FREE order of Gecko checks and an ATM card
- FREE Visa ® Debit Card 2 for purchases and access to America's largest Surcharge-Free Allpoint ® ATM network available at local and national retailers
- MasterCard ® Classic Credit Card with a $500 credit line available 3
- Overdraft Line of Credit up to $500 available 3
- Secure 24/7 account access with FREE online banking, online bill pay 4 and telephone voice response
Sending your child off to college? No problem. Student Checking allows easy automatic transfer of funds to the account. Plus parents and guardians can monitor the account online in case your young adult needs a little "guidance."
1Young adults must be between the ages of 16 to 26. Parent or guardian is required as joint account owner. Eligibility based on parent's or guardian's creditworthiness.
2Minimum age of 18 is requierd to obtain a Visa® Check Card.
3Applicant under 21 years of age require a cosigner for the MasterCard® Classic Credit Card and the Overdraft Line of Credit. Loan subject to approval. Minimum age of 18 required to apply.
4Account holder must sign up for GEICO FCU's Online Banking service in order to use Online Bill Pay.
New Beginnings Checking
Looking to build or rebuild credit? This checking account is designed just for you, with no monthly fees and a convenient ATM card that allows you to access your money at any GEICO FCU ATM. Check with your local branch for availability.