GEICO FCU’s Car Buying Service
Finding the right car for you is an important and often long process. Using GEICO FCU’s Car Buying Service can help simplify the car buying process for you by breaking down the steps while ensuring you’re getting the best deal. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to save!
See what others paid for the new car you want, then get real pricing on in-stock vehicles.
Find great local deals on quality pre-owned inventory before going to the dealership.
Access a nationwide network of 14,000+ Certified Dealers committed to price transparency and an exceptional car buying experience.
Plan out your next purchase
- Search top brands and save.
- See what others paid for your dream car.
- Save time and money at the dealership.
- Feel confident in your car buying experience.
- Lock in your Guaranteed Savings off MSRP.
- Access a nationwide network of over 14,000 TrueCar Certified Dealers.
- Search an extensive used car inventory.
- Save an average of $3,106 off MSRP* on new cars.
- New car buyers can save on avg. over $3,000 off MSRP*.
- Save hundreds off the list price with used car discounts.†
- Your Certified Dealer will find in-stock vehicles that match what you’re looking for.
- Browse quality pre-owned vehicles and know the condition of the car before going to the dealership.
- Get real pricing on local dealer inventory.
Already found your dream car? Apply for a loan with GEICO FCU
Certified Dealers are:
- committed to providing you with a great experience.
- committed to total price transparency.
- dedicated to great service.
Click here to get started!
* Between 7/1/16 and 9/30/16, the average savings off MSRP presented by TrueCar Certified Dealers to users of TrueCar powered websites, based on users who configured virtual vehicles and who TrueCar identified as purchasing a new vehicle of the same make and model listed on the certificate from a Certified Dealer as of 10/31/2016, was $3,106. †Used car discounts not available in all states.
† Used car discount not available in all states.